Life's a Journey

Life's a Journey

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Its been awhile!

Hey Friends! 
What a crazy way to start off a new year! I have felt no time to just breath and relax but that's part of the college life. So much has changed in my life and is continuing to change. I am very exciting for these changes and cant wait to see what God brings to my plate this year. I really do not have a goal or resolution for 2011. I never really gave it any thought and when I did think about it, my mind goes blank. I guess there is too much for me to work on that I can't just make one choice. :) 
What I do know is that God wants us to want Him.When we realize that it's Him that we want, we become free. We are free to identify the longings, loneliness, and emptiness inside of us as out signal that we need to draw near to God with open arms and ask Him to fill us with more of Himself. I always find myself trying to fill that longing with worldly things such as food, boys, working out, friends, ect. But the truth is God is the only one who will ever satisfy me. So this year is a year to start feeling FREE! Free from this worlds traps and lies! Free to be who I am in the identity of Christ. Will you please join me? :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment