Life's a Journey

Life's a Journey

Thursday, December 9, 2010

How Great is Our God?

Have you ever really thought about how big God truly is? I have always came up with crazy questions about God such as, Why would God send Jesus to die on a cross for  us then we somehow think its all about us when we aren't even the center of our own Galaxy! Its just so crazy and how truly amazing our Lord and Savior is! :) I am so blessed to know the one true King! 
One thing that God is really teaching me is that it is okay not to have everything figured out. I have always been the type of person to have my whole life planned out and steps in order to accomplish that. But God always steps in and tells me that His plans for me are way better than I have for myself and I could never image it. It really takes a load off my shoulders knowing that I don't have to be the planner. I have the Creator of everything plan my life. I know He always has my best interest! 
My challenge for you today is to look at your life and see what you are holding back from God. Are there any areas in your life that you are stressed or uncertain about? The best thing you can do is give it up to the one who will take care of you in any situation. This is defiantly harder than it seems. My future for me right now is so uncertain. I don't know where I will even be at next semester but what I do know is if I let go and let God....He will show up and He will provide! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment